LACE is committed to collaboration and cooperation with other organisations and initiatives with an interest in Learning Analytics and Educational Data Mining. We see this as a process of truly mutual support and sharing of effort.
We are now working to build up a network of Associates and Liaison Partners to:
- provide mutual support in out-reach and dissemination;
- co-organise events;
- co-author reports and provide peer-review;
- help to join-up communities of educators, researchers, policy-makers, and suppliers;
- discuss emerging themes and priorities for action;
- avoid duplication of effort and maximise synergy.
If you are a business, public sector organisation, project, or other initiative with a particular interest in learning analytics and you would like to collaborate with us, you can get in touch in two ways:
- enter a few details into an online form,
- or, to discuss ideas, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our workflow to get in touch with you as associated partner is the following:
Shortly, this page will be amended to list, and link to, our Associates.